How would you like to spend Superbowl weekend building applications that change the way people follow sports and interact with their favorite teams and fellow fans?
We're gathering developers, data crunchers and sports fans from across the Pacific northwest to converge on Seattle to hack on sports themed projects. We will wrap things up early on Sunday and then set-up for an (optional) group viewing of the Superbowl!
There will be 2 main categories:
- Apps: build an awesome application (web, mobile, tablet, etc)
- Data: create a visualization, infographic or other insight
We will have a ton of cool prizes, including:
- A ticket to MIT Sloan's Sports and Analytics Conference
- Google Nexus 7 tablets
- $100 American Express gift cards
- A GoPro Hero camera
- Jawbone UPs
- Supersonics "Welcome Back" prize pack
- $100 REI gift cards
- Jawbone Jambox portable speakers
- 1 year memberships to ESPN Insider
- ESPN Timbuk2 backpacks
- Copies of Madden NFL 2013 for Xbox
- A plasma speaker kit
- ... and more!